«

»

Apr 29

Home Sweet Home…Barton!

I have to say that I love being a Barton Bulldog. During my second week as an official Bulldog, I knew that this was the place for me. Friendly people, great academic programs, fun student activities. What more can you ask for in a school? Barton has all of that and more. Coming to a school where you have professors who actually care about you makes you feel good. You may not find that at other schools; you might be known as a number rather than by your name.

Barton has provided me with opportunities that have helped me become more well rounded. From working as a feature editor for the student newspaper to being a student ambassador, I find myself developing new skills and building relationships with others.

Basketball season was tons of fun, and Barton’s school spirit is like no other! It was a lot of fun to see all of my classmates and professors at the home games cheering on our fellow Bulldogs. When I’m giving a tour, I always make sure to point out our school spirit, and that always amazes the prospective students.

Barton provides a lot for it’s students, and that is what sealed the deal for me and what makes Barton my new home!