«

»

Jan 18

Gearing Up for Spring Semester!

Hey, y’all!!

So, here I am with only a few hours before I l head back to Wilson! I have to go back early since I am an Orientation Leader! We have training this week before school starts, so it is time to get back into the swing of things!

You guys probably don’t know this about me, but I love being organized and organizing my stuff for school! So, today I bought myself a new planner for the new semester! My old one was torn up from so much use last semester! Today I went ahead and wrote down our calendar for Delta Zeta events, basketball games, softball and baseball games, and information I will need for Orientation! Now, when classes start in less than a week, all I will have to write down is my information from my classes!

This semester I have five classes. I will be taking Introduction to Literature, United States History to 1877, Spanish 1, Development of the United States Constitution, and Comparative Governments of Non-Western Nations.  I think I will have my hands full this semester, but I am excited to start my second semester of my Junior year!

So, back to my organization obsession! I have to go buy my school supplies for this semester, and I need to figure out how I want them to be organized! I know this may seem stupid; but, as I said, it is an obsession. Everything has its place, and I expect it to be there when I am looking for it!

I am even more excited about the fact that I have only one more semester left of classes after this one! My second semester of my Senior year, I will be working in an internship instead of taking class; so my college days are coming to an end very fast! I remember moving into Waters Hall my freshman year and being absolutely terrified and excited; and here I am now, a junior worrying about having to “grow up” and be in the real world!

So, my car is packed with clothes, shoes, and Delta Zeta things! All I am waiting on now is for my niece to wake up so I can say bye to her (and because she is sleeping on my pillows). Between now and then, I am going to pack up my computer and the few remaining things that I have used today; and then I will be making my two-hour drive to good, ol’ Wilson! Then, I can unpack, get my room in order, and settle down and relax before our training tomorrow morning!

I hope all of you have a great semester, and remember: Stay Organized!!

Always,

Candice :)