«

»

Jan 28

Back at Barton

It feels so good to be back at school. Winter break was long and fun, but I’m glad to be back around my friends that I missed. So far, my classes have been great! This semester I will be taking courses within my minor, which is Criminal Justice. I think that this semester I’m going to be busy with school work and student clubs and everything, but I also think it’s going to be so much fun!

It’s Friday, and I’m happy to say that I’m done with the first week of classes! I just got done with my math homework; and, I know¬†some of you can relate, math isn’t my favorite subject. I don’t love it, but I have to get it done. I would suggest that everyone take it during the fall semester of your freshman year. It is best to go ahead and get it out of the way. I wish I had done that, but, last semester, the math classes were full when I registered for classes.

That’s another important thing to remember: make sure you attend an early orientation. You are able to go ahead and meet some of your fellow classmates and possibly your roommate as well. That is when you can also get first pick on your classes for the semester. So, for all of you who have been accepted into Barton, make sure to get all of your paperwork completed and sign up for the earliest orientation!!

Now, that I’m done with classes, I’m going to take a nap and finish some homework and other necessary things before the weekend. Tomorrow (Saturday) is the freshman open house. This is the time for prospective students to come learn more about Barton College and meet current students, faculty, and staff. I will be there working tomorrow and giving campus tours for those who are interested. If you haven’t signed up already, make sure to do so ASAP!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!