«

»

Dec 15

Saying Goodbye to Fall Semester

I can finally say I’m DONE with final exams!!!

Fall semester is officially over for me today. I have a bittersweet feeling about this fall semester. There were tons of fun memories, and there were the typical stressed-out-college-student moments. Overall, I loved this semester! It was my first semester here at Barton College (I’m a transfer student), and I didn’t know what to expect being a new student here. The Bulldog family welcomed me with open arms; and after the first week here, I knew it was going to be a great semester.

I have met some awesome people and done things that I never thought I would do, such as going canoeing in my science class. Wow! That was a crazy but fun experience. I became a student ambassador, worked as a staff writer for Barton’s student newspaper, pledged and got initiated into Alpha Phi Omega, and so much more! I’m going to miss everyone during break.

Right now I’m finishing up packing and preparing to go back home for the holidays. I’m so excited to get back home and see all of my family and friends! Christmas is one of my favorite holidays, and I’m so excited about it! The other members of Alpha Phi Omega and I will be traveling to Atlanta to attend the APO National Convention during the holidays. I can’t wait to go because I know that we are going to have a great time.

I hope everyone enjoys the holidays! Be safe and have fun!!!

Best Wishes,

Catherine