«

»

Dec 06

Bulldog Club!!

Just a few of my Bulldog Club buds

Most people who know me know that I love basketball! It is my favorite sport to watch. Two of my favorite NBA teams are the Detroit Pistons and the Boston Celtics. Coming to Barton, I was happy to see that Barton has a special group for the loud, crazy, sports-loving people: the Student Bulldog Club. I instantly joined the group, and I’m now the secretary of the Student Bulldog Club.

We are the wild and crazy group of Barton fans that cheers on our fellow Bulldogs at each and every game. You can’t come in the Wilson Gym without noticing us. We are the ones who sit mid-court beside Barton’s cheerleaders wearing our specially designed Barton Bulldog Club shirts. As a Student Bulldog Club member, you sit in a reserved section of the bleachers, receive a hoop-head cap, and a one-of-a-kind t-shirt; and we meet each week to plan and talk about the upcoming games.

Joining this group is a fun way to meet other sports fanatics and have a great time at the sporting events! So, if you want to join a fun group of Barton fans, be sure to join the Bulldog Club!!!